SunCoast Marine surveyor offers the most effective and most complete aquatic surveying of sail and likewise power vessels in and around the Cape Coral location. Executing high above expected criteria in the boating market is what we do. Our services and consultations are executed throughout Cape Coral and the terrific State of Florida, yet we are able to give services throughout the United States, throughout the Caribbean and also worldwide where desired. We offer vital marine solutions that can include:
- Pre-purchase, assessment, insurance policy, damage, thermal imaging, ultrasonic, and also consultation services
- Sailing or power watercrafts or yachts
- Report is generally sent out by means of email within 3 to 5 service days after the survey (some exemptions may apply).
- We operate most weekends and vacations
- Fully insured
All Major Credit Cards Brands Accepted
Yes. It’s Easy to Arrange a survey with one of our Surveyors…
We developed this website in order to create an uncomplicated as well as additionally straightforward system of preparing your water study. It includes the ability for you, the potential client, to examine our surveyor’s credentials, observe examples of our previous study records, in addition to examining our task arrangement.
Our Goal During the Study …
As a Cape Coral marine surveyor our objective is to discover as well as report issues before they can cost you money or endanger the security of the staff or vessel. A certified surveyor recognizes where to search for potential problems. You should not acquire any kind of sort of vessel without an independent expert survey and also assessment.
Crucial Points to Think About …
A thorough study of a brand-new or previously owned boat places you, the potential client, in the useful positioning of having the capacity to bargain the cost or for the repair/restoration work required before an acquisition. This normally totals up to thousands of dollars in price financial savings, in addition to generally, offsets the price of the survey. Furthermore, the details included within the study is of significant worth to a brand-new acquirer.
As Expert Marine Surveyors We Have the following
- Graduates of the Chapman School of Seamanship (Yacht and Small Craft Survey Course)
- ABYC Standards Accredited
- Members of SAMS® (Society of Accredited Marine Surveyors)
- 20 years of fiberglass and refitting experience on power and sailing vessels
- 30 years of sailing and boating experience As Marine Surveyors and members of SAMS®, we comply with the code of principles and rules of technique as prescribed by the Society of Accredited Marine Surveyors.